LTE R&D Engineer (HOT)
1. Strong background in wireless communications theory. Background in digital signal processing, embedded systems protocol development, and IP networking design and development will be a plus;
2. Strong LTE PHY and MAC Layer experience. Additional RLC and RRC experience will be a plus (including Data and Control processes);
3. Experience with LTE system issue debug and analysis;
4. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and abilities to work well in a team environment distributed across locations, including fluent verbal and written English;
5. Accountable proactivity and responsibility to work both as a member of a team and independently.
Java R&D Engineer (HOT)
1. 5+ years software development experience;
2. Familiar with Java, Spring Framework, Tomcat 7, Maven, MySQL, Mercurial, GitHub, Linux, etc;
3. Ability to resolve complex, specific technical problems, provide efficient solutions;
4. Ability to lead new product design with some complexity or difficulty;
5. Cooperate well with team members and other teams, efficiently communicate with customers;
6. Good verbal and written English ability is required.
1. 3+ years of working experience, with the experience focus on backend and DB based components;
2. Be familiar with SQL, familiar with Agile, JIRA is a plus;
3. Solid understanding of testing methodologies;
4. Ability to communicate in English, both in verbal and written;
5. Good attitude and team work spirit.
.Net R&D Engineer (HOT)
1. 2+ years of professional C# development;
2. Professional experience with OOP and various design techniques;
3. Good experience with Windows services, Windows form, WCF, WebApi;
4. Good experience with T-SQL;
5. Good experience writing and maintaining unit tests;
6. Experience with creating and consuming RESTful services;
7. Experience with agile development methodologies;
8. Experience taking legacy systems and reworking them to be more efficient、scalable、and maintainable will be big plus;
9. Ability to work on projects with little to no supervision;
10. Good team player with a passion for writing quality software.
1. 5+ years experience system administration;
2. Strong virtualization experience, familiar with XEN/KVM/OpenVZ;
3. Familiar with amazon vpc/s3;
4. Familiar with Bash/Python/Perl/Ruby;
5. Experience in Chef is a plus;
6. Experience in vyatta is a plus;
7. Passion for keeping up with the latest Linux technologies;
8. Good verbal and writtenEnglish ability is required.
1. Strong Java programming background;
2. Strong trouble shooting skills;
3. Excellent Communication skills, Good English skills;
4. Familiar with scrum methodology;
5. Hands on experience (2+ years) with relational database (prefer MySQL);
6. Hands on experience (2+ years) with Bamboo or Hudson;
7. familiar in the following areas, TESTNG • Selenium • JMX • Spring(IOC, JDBC, MVC) • JSP/Servlet;
8. Familiar with Maven and Unix;
9. Preferred to have experience as QA/QE.
Node.js Development Engineer
1. Developing, testing, maintaining, and supporting innovative software-as-a-service products;
2. Interested in designing the scalable, reliable and secure software architecture powering Demandforce’s SaaS-based technology platform using a combination of Node.js and React.js;
3. Collaborating with peers, quality assurance engineers, and release engineering to ensure each release is successful;
4. Willing to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle;
5. Communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism;
6. Deploying continuously to a site that gets a ton of traffic is more exciting than scary;
7. Endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’re continually learning and solving new problems.
1. BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience;
2. 3+ years experience designing desktop, web and mobile applications;
3. A robust portfolio that showcases your work (Please supply PDF or url);
4. Excellent skills in graphic design, and an eye for typography, clean layout, purposeful color, and refined style;
5. Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS and mastery of Adobe CS products;
6. Experience with user interface design or online learning creation;
7. Interaction design sensibility;
8. Experience with interactive design prototyping.