Front End Developer
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Frontend Software Developer to join the HYDSOFT development team. You will work in an Agile environment with state-of-the-art technologies to build innovative software solutions designed for scale, which will contribute to the “Next Generation” of UI experiences and self-service e-commerce web application.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Backend Engineers to plan, design and implement new features
- Performance work including profiling, time to first byte, browser memory usage, decreasing the overall load time of applications.
- Consistently write useful tests for all code developed and ensure quality is maintained as development moves forward.
- Identify, Propose and Test improvements to the existing infrastructure for maintainability and scalability and to accelerate functionality and performance
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a closely related field.
- Strong React, NodeJS skills, with experience in writing high-performance applications and debugging performance issues
- Experience working with specifications and designs from product management and UX/UI design groups
- Excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, browser optimization techniques, and object-oriented programming
- Experience in the nuances of cross-browser and cross-platform development including Chrome, Safari, Edge, iOS and Android
- Understanding of software development processes and design and implementation
- Disciplined approach to development including QA and Design Patterns
Our interview process is quick and easy, and all applicants will be screened over the course of 2-3 rapid interviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Back End Developer
- Apply agile methodologies, Spring framework, and open source technology (GitHub, Solr, Couchbase, Maven, Tomcat) to the full development cycle of analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation, deployment, and maintenance.
- Design and implement server-side services and tools using Java, OOD, OOP, and NoSQL.
- Perform integration and end-to-end testing. Develop both unit test and regression test cases for the product features to ensure the stability and availability of the production system.
- Release new features to production once the new feature/use case is developed and tested.
- Fix production issues that may be encountered due to a bug or change in business needs and release the fix to production.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in an infrastructure, systems, engineering or development environment delivering operational excellence to highly complex distributed systems.
- Deep understanding and experience in Java, Spring, RESTful services, messaging
- Strong and demonstrable incident management skills with relevant experience in an enterprise organization.
- Methodical and systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a solid awareness of ownership, initiative and drive.
- Experience investigating, analyzing and troubleshooting large scale enterprise systems.
- Excellent communication skills in oral/written English
LTE R&D Engineer (HOT)
1. Strong background in wireless communications theory. Background in digital signal processing, embedded systems protocol development, and IP networking design and development will be a plus;
2. Strong LTE PHY and MAC Layer experience. Additional RLC and RRC experience will be a plus (including Data and Control processes);
3. Experience with LTE system issue debug and analysis;
4. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and abilities to work well in a team environment distributed across locations, including fluent verbal and written English;
5. Accountable proactivity and responsibility to work both as a member of a team and independently.
Java R&D Engineer (HOT)
1. 5+ years software development experience;
2. Familiar with Java, Spring Framework, Tomcat 7, Maven, MySQL, Mercurial, GitHub, Linux, etc;
3. Ability to resolve complex, specific technical problems, provide efficient solutions;
4. Ability to lead new product design with some complexity or difficulty;
5. Cooperate well with team members and other teams, efficiently communicate with customers;
6. Good verbal and written English ability is required.
1. 3+ years of working experience, with the experience focus on backend and DB based components;
2. Be familiar with SQL, familiar with Agile, JIRA is a plus;
3. Solid understanding of testing methodologies;
4. Ability to communicate in English, both in verbal and written;
5. Good attitude and team work spirit.
.Net R&D Engineer (HOT)
1. 2+ years of professional C# development;
2. Professional experience with OOP and various design techniques;
3. Good experience with Windows services, Windows form, WCF, WebApi;
4. Good experience with T-SQL;
5. Good experience writing and maintaining unit tests;
6. Experience with creating and consuming RESTful services;
7. Experience with agile development methodologies;
8. Experience taking legacy systems and reworking them to be more efficient、scalable、and maintainable will be big plus;
9. Ability to work on projects with little to no supervision;
10. Good team player with a passion for writing quality software.
1. 5+ years experience system administration;
2. Strong virtualization experience, familiar with XEN/KVM/OpenVZ;
3. Familiar with amazon vpc/s3;
4. Familiar with Bash/Python/Perl/Ruby;
5. Experience in Chef is a plus;
6. Experience in vyatta is a plus;
7. Passion for keeping up with the latest Linux technologies;
8. Good verbal and writtenEnglish ability is required.
1. Strong Java programming background;
2. Strong trouble shooting skills;
3. Excellent Communication skills, Good English skills;
4. Familiar with scrum methodology;
5. Hands on experience (2+ years) with relational database (prefer MySQL);
6. Hands on experience (2+ years) with Bamboo or Hudson;
7. familiar in the following areas, TESTNG • Selenium • JMX • Spring(IOC, JDBC, MVC) • JSP/Servlet;
8. Familiar with Maven and Unix;
9. Preferred to have experience as QA/QE.
Node.js Development Engineer
1. Developing, testing, maintaining, and supporting innovative software-as-a-service products;
2. Interested in designing the scalable, reliable and secure software architecture powering Demandforce’s SaaS-based technology platform using a combination of Node.js and React.js;
3. Collaborating with peers, quality assurance engineers, and release engineering to ensure each release is successful;
4. Willing to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle;
5. Communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism;
6. Deploying continuously to a site that gets a ton of traffic is more exciting than scary;
7. Endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’re continually learning and solving new problems.
1. BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience;
2. 3+ years experience designing desktop, web and mobile applications;
3. A robust portfolio that showcases your work (Please supply PDF or url);
4. Excellent skills in graphic design, and an eye for typography, clean layout, purposeful color, and refined style;
5. Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS and mastery of Adobe CS products;
6. Experience with user interface design or online learning creation;
7. Interaction design sensibility;
8. Experience with interactive design prototyping.